Day 33: Mar 31, 2012.
Song on repeat: Forget Her- Jeff Buckley.
Interesting things I learnt at dance class today, a) I'm a smooth dancer, and b) Inordinately Good Looking Indian Boy (remember, I wrote about the good looking Indian couple?) was not with Inordinately Good Looking Indian Girl. In fact, he didn't know her at all. Instead, we had some healthy back and forth banter going on. Fun, fun.
Though, the past couple of days, my brain's been a little fuzzy. My jokes have been falling flat, and I'm frequently finding myself fumbling with words, something that's really never been a problem with me before. Sigh. I hope this is only a passing phase. If I wasn't witty, I have no idea what in the world I would be left with.
By default, I seem to pick the wrong sizes at malls. I don't know why I do that, I keep forgetting that I'm a couple of sizes smaller now. For fun, today I tried on a pair of jeans I used to wear till October of last year. They hang on my hips now, with enough space in the backside to fill a couple of Harry Potters. Okay, maybe not the later Harry Potters, but definitely the first, second and third.
Now I want a flat stomach. I've been reading up, crunches only help the upper stomach. I've been doing it all wrong, dammit. I need a full fledged work out regime that doesn't involve the gym. That shall require some figuring out.
Pumped up for some flat stomachness,
SV.
Song on repeat: Forget Her- Jeff Buckley.
Interesting things I learnt at dance class today, a) I'm a smooth dancer, and b) Inordinately Good Looking Indian Boy (remember, I wrote about the good looking Indian couple?) was not with Inordinately Good Looking Indian Girl. In fact, he didn't know her at all. Instead, we had some healthy back and forth banter going on. Fun, fun.
Though, the past couple of days, my brain's been a little fuzzy. My jokes have been falling flat, and I'm frequently finding myself fumbling with words, something that's really never been a problem with me before. Sigh. I hope this is only a passing phase. If I wasn't witty, I have no idea what in the world I would be left with.
By default, I seem to pick the wrong sizes at malls. I don't know why I do that, I keep forgetting that I'm a couple of sizes smaller now. For fun, today I tried on a pair of jeans I used to wear till October of last year. They hang on my hips now, with enough space in the backside to fill a couple of Harry Potters. Okay, maybe not the later Harry Potters, but definitely the first, second and third.
Now I want a flat stomach. I've been reading up, crunches only help the upper stomach. I've been doing it all wrong, dammit. I need a full fledged work out regime that doesn't involve the gym. That shall require some figuring out.
Pumped up for some flat stomachness,
SV.
No comments:
Post a Comment