Day 21: Man's Birthday!
We surprised her with one very large water balloon, an ice-cream cake that caught fire (did you know that could happen?) and a fake birthday gift (an unfortunate synthetic garment Rajnikanth would wear if he was his own stylist and female). It was worth seeing Maneeha's pained face and her weak muffled wimpers while she tried really hard to be thankful for the dress. Her real gift, fortunately, she loved.
There's another surprise awaiting her, when she climbs into bed, she might not find much place for herself, I've flooded it with balloons. She seems happier than I've ever seen her, and I'm glad.
Her other gifts include a stuffed chipmunk we have christened BoyToy, and a make-up manual.
I love my girls so much.
We surprised her with one very large water balloon, an ice-cream cake that caught fire (did you know that could happen?) and a fake birthday gift (an unfortunate synthetic garment Rajnikanth would wear if he was his own stylist and female). It was worth seeing Maneeha's pained face and her weak muffled wimpers while she tried really hard to be thankful for the dress. Her real gift, fortunately, she loved.
There's another surprise awaiting her, when she climbs into bed, she might not find much place for herself, I've flooded it with balloons. She seems happier than I've ever seen her, and I'm glad.
Her other gifts include a stuffed chipmunk we have christened BoyToy, and a make-up manual.
I love my girls so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment