Day 8: Mar 6, 2012
Almost missed an exam, had to be woken up by a call from the proff.
Man and I went through her sister's wedding pictures, giggled about what the couple looked like post-suhaag-raat . I'm so so so very glad to have my roommate back. Where was my round, smiling huggy buddy when I needed her most?
Oh I've spent far too long obsessing about lost love, when I've had it in a bundle under the blanket in the bed opposite mine all along.
Girls, we foolishly expend all our time chasing men and stray compliments that mean little anyway, when all we really need is someone to paint our nails and go shopping with. Someone to ooh and aah in appreciation everytime we try on a new dress and pair of heels. Someone to giggle about Ryan Gosling with, someone with whom to facebook-stalk women who have no right whatsoever to be so hot, someone to drool over Ben and Jerrys on a Saturday night and take pictures with, while we indulge in the only carnal desire that is socially accaptable to act on in public (chocolate, duh). Who needs sex anyway. Bah, it's a tasteless waste of so much time. Who decided that finding romantic love, getting married and having children was the necessary thing to do? I'm starting to rethink everything I've ever believed in.
Let me hear ya sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_sqdkaAfo
You're getting Chick-Lit Sneha V.
ReplyDeleteand LOVING it!
ReplyDeleteWho would've thought? So much better than morbid love poems