Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 30

Day 30: Mar 28, 2012.

Three couples I know broke up today, THREE. Three. It breaks my heart.

I swam, and it felt beautiful. I feel free-er and lighter than I have in a long time.

Momota Di has gone mad. Mental, loony. If she were marginally lady-like I would pass this off as a bad bout of PMS.

Had miserable puchka cravings today. Passed a chaat store, considered pani puri, then realized that that would be a betrayal of my loyalty to the puchka, so I came home puchka-hungry as ever.

Have been belting my favorite music from 2005. 'Twas the year of Somebody Told Me and  Hollaback Girl. Cannot believe that this was a third of my lifetime ago. I think we still had a dual cassette and CD player in the car at the time. Sheesh. I'm a grandma. It'll be time for me to shift to Scholl's soon, and I haven't even figured out heels yet. Oh, so much nostalgia, I was addicted to We're On Top for months.

Frank McCourt is making me very happy, so is my polka dotted frilly 60's swimsuit.

Don't let the mid-week blues get to ya.

Snevs.


No comments:

Post a Comment