Day 13: Mar 11, 2012
Sorry I missed yesterday! In a sort of delayed Holi celebration I got thrown in mud while dancing to Dhinka Chika. That was my second Holi this year and head and shoulders the more eventful one. During that inebriated mud bath I seem to have seriously damaged a toe, the bhangra that followed at night must have aggravated it.
Well, it shall be back to the grind soon enough. The fan is making suspiciously ominious sounds, I can't concentrate on typing, but I will try.
After a long time, I have absolutely all day to relax, find a nice corner on some beach, laze in the sun and read. Kurkure and diet coke would make it heaven. I would paint my nails too, but they're perfectly hideously colored from Holi, and probably need to be ruthlessly amputated. I'll have to find someone else to do it, it'll break my heart to reduce my fingers to stumps.
I hope the weather holds up. The clouds, like this fan here, don't bode very well.
Oh well,
Happy Holi weekend. I hope your ears are green, nose is pink, and that you have a pronounced blue moustache. I also hope you keep finding sand and mud grains in your hair for a week, that would make it a Holi worth it's while.
Love,
SV.
Sorry I missed yesterday! In a sort of delayed Holi celebration I got thrown in mud while dancing to Dhinka Chika. That was my second Holi this year and head and shoulders the more eventful one. During that inebriated mud bath I seem to have seriously damaged a toe, the bhangra that followed at night must have aggravated it.
Well, it shall be back to the grind soon enough. The fan is making suspiciously ominious sounds, I can't concentrate on typing, but I will try.
After a long time, I have absolutely all day to relax, find a nice corner on some beach, laze in the sun and read. Kurkure and diet coke would make it heaven. I would paint my nails too, but they're perfectly hideously colored from Holi, and probably need to be ruthlessly amputated. I'll have to find someone else to do it, it'll break my heart to reduce my fingers to stumps.
I hope the weather holds up. The clouds, like this fan here, don't bode very well.
Oh well,
Happy Holi weekend. I hope your ears are green, nose is pink, and that you have a pronounced blue moustache. I also hope you keep finding sand and mud grains in your hair for a week, that would make it a Holi worth it's while.
Love,
SV.
I do indeed have a purple moustache and my neck is baboon-face-pink. Happy Holi to you too Sneha.
ReplyDelete