Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 10:

Day 10: March 8, 2012.



Spent the evening dancing to O o Jaane Jaana and Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyaali Ho after successfully accosting a studying KK with color. Man was most enamored with it all, she ended up standing in front of the morror and pancaking herself with multi colors to look adaquetely rainbow-like. She even tried to see if she could make the pink look like highlights. S had to walk home from our apartment drenched, even had to borrow KK's Rambo robe (it has a hood).

Had an exam earlier today, officially my worst ever, but I'm too powdered and colored to care.

I shall be going under the radar for a while, taking a bit of a sabbatical, cannot explicitly state why, it's too sensitive to blog about publicly. I'll try to be regular with my blogs, that I promise. Hope to do some introspection while I'm taking time off from the entire break-up mess.

Till then, Happy Holi! And Womans Day, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment