Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 26

Day 26: Mar 24, 2012

It's 7am, my body is very bruised and in a lot of pain,  I have two very large bumps on my forehead, my head feels like it was run over by a garbage truck, I think I had serious wadrobe malfunction issues, I also think I did something I would regret doing if I remembered what it was and I'm not sure about anything that happened past 10 pm.

I feel freshman again, not proud of it.

My best friend in the whole wide world has sworn never to speak to me again, I'm hoping it was because he was drunk too. I don't remember why though. I do remember crying and wailing and telling him I would die if he never spoke to me again, and in my head, he had an equally inebriated rubbish response. I don't know anything for sure though.

Thank you for the wishes and gifts, (so many of them).

I'm so glad the birthday's over.

I really feel like I WILL die if he never speaks to me again. Inventive ideas for dramatic apologies?

Love,

SV.

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that in some measure! I like to think sincere apologies do the trick whereas the friend who forgave me thinks it ultimately boils down to the strength of your friendship.
    Can't think of inventive ideas but I love this wonderfully charming song :) http://youtu.be/g2rFmmdUIbQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well, nothing that heinous really happened, it was all in my head. If anything, I deserved the sincere apologies. =)

    Thanks anway, Anon.

    ReplyDelete