Day 14: Mar 12, 2012.
Got my score for the exam I performed miserably in. Blah, I scored average. On the bright side, with the amount of work I put in, it could've/should've been a lot worse.
I haven't been running in a while. Today, must must must. Though I do have a lot of strenuous cleaning lined up for the next few days. I have unwashed dishes two weeks old that I have been conveniently shunning for a while now, ew. I also absolutely must do something about my nails, they're starting to remind me of Sirius around the time he was living off rats.
I've been watching Hum Aap Ke Hain Kaun sporadically for two days now. There's a little romantic tune that plays everytime Prem and Nisha furtively exchange glances and I love it. Wait, let me see if I can find a link: Here it is. Listen to 3:58 onwards. It's gorgeous, seductive in a coy sort of way. Or maybe I'm just wierd.
I ordered on Flipkart a book for my brother called Barry Trotter, it's a parody. I would imagine that that would appeal to the sense of humor of a male thirteen year old. A parody of Harry Potter would probably offend me, but my brother owes no allegiance to the series. He hasn't grown up reading the books, lining up at stores at 6am with lipstick painted scars on, he hasn't hidden backstage before a performance and read the seventh book by mobile phone light, he hasn't had every year of his teens defined by what book/movie came out that year. No, those things were restricted to our generation. My brother can read the parodies without wanting to strangle the author, I'm sure.
If you're wondering what to gift me for my Birthday, I'm dying to read the Golden Gate. I had initially gifted it to the ex, who had promised to return it to me once he had read it. Except, he hasn't had the time to read it yet, which basically means that unless I want to wait till I can meet him without crying like a banshee, I will have to get a copy for myself. Either that or Confederecy of Dunces, which a number of friends have recommended to me. Thanks. If you would like my address, shoot me an email.
Presumptious and optimistic as ever,
SV.
Got my score for the exam I performed miserably in. Blah, I scored average. On the bright side, with the amount of work I put in, it could've/should've been a lot worse.
I haven't been running in a while. Today, must must must. Though I do have a lot of strenuous cleaning lined up for the next few days. I have unwashed dishes two weeks old that I have been conveniently shunning for a while now, ew. I also absolutely must do something about my nails, they're starting to remind me of Sirius around the time he was living off rats.
I've been watching Hum Aap Ke Hain Kaun sporadically for two days now. There's a little romantic tune that plays everytime Prem and Nisha furtively exchange glances and I love it. Wait, let me see if I can find a link: Here it is. Listen to 3:58 onwards. It's gorgeous, seductive in a coy sort of way. Or maybe I'm just wierd.
I ordered on Flipkart a book for my brother called Barry Trotter, it's a parody. I would imagine that that would appeal to the sense of humor of a male thirteen year old. A parody of Harry Potter would probably offend me, but my brother owes no allegiance to the series. He hasn't grown up reading the books, lining up at stores at 6am with lipstick painted scars on, he hasn't hidden backstage before a performance and read the seventh book by mobile phone light, he hasn't had every year of his teens defined by what book/movie came out that year. No, those things were restricted to our generation. My brother can read the parodies without wanting to strangle the author, I'm sure.
If you're wondering what to gift me for my Birthday, I'm dying to read the Golden Gate. I had initially gifted it to the ex, who had promised to return it to me once he had read it. Except, he hasn't had the time to read it yet, which basically means that unless I want to wait till I can meet him without crying like a banshee, I will have to get a copy for myself. Either that or Confederecy of Dunces, which a number of friends have recommended to me. Thanks. If you would like my address, shoot me an email.
Presumptious and optimistic as ever,
SV.

No comments:
Post a Comment