Day 41: Apr 8, 2012.
Song on repeat, (man oh man): Pungi. Haven't felt the irrepressible need to get up and goofy-dance to a song since Sadi Gali, this is wonderful.
Particularly this week, I have been receiving emails and facebook messages about how girls really like my blog, and so very many of you relate to it. I'm so so glad. This blog has helped me to no end, and if it brought a smile or two to a bunch of readers, than I really couldn't have asked for more. Yeiii!
I do realize that I'm drawing closer and closer to my fifty day deadline, which makes me a little bit sad. I'll be losing a very dear friend on that day. It is what it is, though, and I think I'll be better off for it.
Today, I have officially given up on KKR. There is nothing Calcuttan about the Knight Rider's, anyway, ever since Dada was so ungraciously discarded, and I have decided not to care too much for it. This season, on a whim, I shall be supporting RCB. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
Completed a voluble amount of work today, I'm a little bit tired. The pool's been closed for three days over Easter weekend, and I'm itching (like in serious physical discomfort) with desperate need to hit the water again tomorrow morning.
Till then, I shall finish reading 'Tis, I have just a few more pages left. As always, with most good books, it's a sad break-up when one approaches the end, I abhor so much bidding adieu to characters I begin to love. In any case, much thanks to Frank and his bizarre cast of weirdos who really did make my week.
I had been itching to read The Golden Gate for a while, which a friend gifted me last week, but now I'm not in the mood for soppy love stories. I think I shall read the Hitchhiker's Guide next, which I have been postponing for years altogether, and which the ex finally gifted to me on my birthday this year. It used to annoy him to no end that I just never got the references he made to the book.
Better late than never, I guess. Which is a silly thing to say, in my opinion, because if it really is too late, then there's no point, and if there is a point, then it isn't too late in the first place.
Oh meri jaan, Oh meri jaan
Mere ko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyaar ki pungi baja kar.
SV.
Song on repeat, (man oh man): Pungi. Haven't felt the irrepressible need to get up and goofy-dance to a song since Sadi Gali, this is wonderful.
Particularly this week, I have been receiving emails and facebook messages about how girls really like my blog, and so very many of you relate to it. I'm so so glad. This blog has helped me to no end, and if it brought a smile or two to a bunch of readers, than I really couldn't have asked for more. Yeiii!
I do realize that I'm drawing closer and closer to my fifty day deadline, which makes me a little bit sad. I'll be losing a very dear friend on that day. It is what it is, though, and I think I'll be better off for it.
Today, I have officially given up on KKR. There is nothing Calcuttan about the Knight Rider's, anyway, ever since Dada was so ungraciously discarded, and I have decided not to care too much for it. This season, on a whim, I shall be supporting RCB. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
Completed a voluble amount of work today, I'm a little bit tired. The pool's been closed for three days over Easter weekend, and I'm itching (like in serious physical discomfort) with desperate need to hit the water again tomorrow morning.
Till then, I shall finish reading 'Tis, I have just a few more pages left. As always, with most good books, it's a sad break-up when one approaches the end, I abhor so much bidding adieu to characters I begin to love. In any case, much thanks to Frank and his bizarre cast of weirdos who really did make my week.
I had been itching to read The Golden Gate for a while, which a friend gifted me last week, but now I'm not in the mood for soppy love stories. I think I shall read the Hitchhiker's Guide next, which I have been postponing for years altogether, and which the ex finally gifted to me on my birthday this year. It used to annoy him to no end that I just never got the references he made to the book.
Better late than never, I guess. Which is a silly thing to say, in my opinion, because if it really is too late, then there's no point, and if there is a point, then it isn't too late in the first place.
Oh meri jaan, Oh meri jaan
Mere ko majnu bana kar
Kahan chal di kahan chal di
Pyaar ki pungi baja kar.
SV.
Read Teacher Man next. Not as brilliant as Angela's Ashes or 'Tis, but it makes you smile and sigh a little and think about what a difference brilliant teaching, "that scullery maid of professions", can make.
ReplyDelete