Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 37: Open Letter To Who-Will-Probably-Never-Read-This

Dear Charming, Witty, Articulate, Funny, Lovable Guy I'm Going to Meet Very Soon,

Inspire me.

Make me want to write you words and words galore, and then agonize over how inadequate any means of expression is to fully convey how you make me feel. Make me cry and dream, and laugh and giggle and  laugh some more. Make me marvel at the beauty of your genius, make me awe your dedication to perfection.

Then admire me. Be in awe of me. Marvel at my genius too.

Amaze me with your ideas, your wit, your ability to formulate and articulate thoughts and words profound. Leave me with no retort. Floor me, render me speechless.

Intimidate me with your intellect, make me feel inadequate in comparison, then go on to tell me how wonderful you think I am and make me feel better again.

Treat me like the venerable Goddess of your dreams. Embrace my inadequacies, find the grace, loveliness and beauty in the apparent lack thereof.

Hold me when I cry. Allow yourself to cry in my presence.

Tell me how you feel. Every. Single. Day.

Let me love you in ways I'm aching to love. Love me like I deserve to be loved.

Love me if you dare. Long enough not to even care.

SV.

1 comment: