Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 35: Smoke Screens, Six Packs and Poonam Pandey

DA was supposed to one of Singapore's 50 hottest faces, and I didn't quite ever understand why. Till today, when I saw him in a swim suit training for some triathalon later this month. Man oh man. Why bother wasting time and money on clothes when your bare body does it all for you.

Oh well.

We had a premature exit from the pool because the terrace of some nearby hotel was on fire and there was too much smoke on the roof for us to breathe. 

Had a presentation earlier today. Barely put three hours of preparation into it. Didn't sleep very much last night, was having too much fun reading comments on my blog. Pity none of my friends are the wierd nerdy kinds who'd enjoy word games.

I thought I was perhaps attention whoreing with my blog, till I discovered Poonam Pandey's Twitter. On the 19th of March, Poonam Pandey went for a steaming hot shower and  felt compelled to tweet nine times about it. About how she was avoiding the steaming hot water standing in the corner of the steaming hot shower, about how her legs were red from the scalding hot water during her steaming hot shower, and how blissful applying lotion on one's legs is after a steaming hot shower, . That's real-time platonic porno. A few hours ago, unfortunately for intrigued readers, she deleted all her previous tweets.

I'm done with classes for the semester. It's strange how the semester flew by, it hasn't been easy, but guess what, I've gotten through it.

SV.

No comments:

Post a Comment